Nintendo Switch is gaming software which is developed by Nintendo. Undoubtedly it is one of the best gaming software and very popular among gamers. Gaming will be more fun and realistic when you experience it on a big screen with no lag issue, great color and optimal vision. It also must have gaming features. That’s why we’ve put together this handy guide to the best monitor for nintendo switch you can find today.
If you are a game lover and looking for a good monitor for Nintendo switch then you have come to the right place. In the market there are various monitor are available. But you have to find out the perfect one for you. So in this article, we will discuss the top 10 best monitor for Nintendo switch. We will talk about their features, pros and cons. In will help you to choose the best one for you. So let’s start!
Our Top Picks Best Monitor For Nintendo Switch:
We have enlisted the best monitor for Nintendo switch for you that will give you the ultimate experience. Our team of experts has done extensive research and have come up with the list of these monitors with endless features.
1. Acer SB220Q
We will start our list by this amazing monitor. It is full of gaming features and gives a solid performance at an affordable price. The 21.5-inch display delivers full HD (1920×1080) resolutions with 4ms response time and FreeSync up to 75Hz. It comes with IPS panel. With ultra-thin bezel and wide viewing angle, it gives awesome visualization.
It supports AMD FreeSync technology which minimizes blurring or tearing issues. Color quality and pixels density are also brilliant. OSD (On-screen Display) menu allows you to adjust the different important settings easily. The Black Boost technology develops visibility. This monitor has some additional gaming features which make it is aperfect option for Nintendo switch. The blue-light filter and Flicker-free technology reduce eye stress and give you relaxation. You will get HDMI 1.4 port and VGA port for connectivity. So it is a solid option for Nintendo switch in affordable price.
- 21.5 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS display
- And Radeon free sync technology. No compatibility for VESA Mount
- Refresh rate: 75 hertz - Using HDMI port
- Zero-frame design | ultra-thin | 4ms response time | IPS panel
- Ports: 1 x HDMI & 1 x VGA
- Aspect ratio - 16:9. Color supported - 16.7 million colors. Brightness - 250 nit
- Tilt angle -5 degree to 15 degree. Horizontal viewing angle-178 degree. Vertical viewing angle-178 degree
- 75 hertz
2. Acer R240HY
It is another excellent monitor for Nintendo switch which comes in an affordable budget. This monitor is perfect for productivity and multimedia applications. It has a solid and attractive design. The 24-inch display delivers full HD (1920×1080) resolution with IPS technology. It has fast 4ms response time and great 60Hz refresh rate. With zero frame design and wide viewing angle, it gives awesome visibility.
With On-screen Display, you can easily adjust the important settings. Image quality is sharp and color density is also brilliant. With flicker-free technology and blue light filter, it protects your valuable eye. This comes with gaming features. Performance is fast and buttery-smooth. It is also fantastic for movies and contents and it has lots of connection options with HDMI, VGA and DVI. It comes with an elegant stand so you adjust it according to your need. Overall this monitor is an excellent option for Nintendo switch.
- 23.8 Full HD IPS widescreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Response time: 4ms, refresh rate: 60 hertz, pixel pitch: 0.2745 millimeter. 178 degree wide viewing angle, display colors: 16.7 million
- The zero frame design provides maximum visibility of the screen from edge to edge
- Signal inputs: 1 x HDMI, 1 x DVI (withHDCP) & 1 x VGA. Does not support HDCP 2.2, the version this monitor supports is HDCP 1.4
- No picture visible using the OSD menu, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default settings. Brightness is 250 nit. Operating power consumption: 25 watts
3. Dell SE2719H – Best Monitor For Nintendo Switch
It is another excellent choice for a monitor for Nintendo switch and comes at affordable price. The 27-inch display delivers full HD (1920×1080) resolution with IPS panel. It has thin bezels, professional design and wide viewing angle. So the picture quality is engaging. The refresh rate is 60Hz and response time is 5ms.
This comes with gaming features so you can able to play games smoothly. It is great for casual and console gaming and it has fantastic brightness and contrast levels. It covers 98% of the sRGB color gamut so the image is crisp and sharp. OSD buttons are easy to use. It is an all-rounder monitor and you can use it for a different purpose. The connectivity options are HDMI 1.4 and VGA. Blue light filter and flicker-free technology give full protection to your eye. The quality of the stand is solid. Unfortunately, you can only adjust the tilt. Height, swivel adjustment is missing. So overall this monitor is great for value for money.
- Device Type - LED-backlit LCD monitor - 27, Aspect Ratio -16:9, Contrast Ratio - 1000:1
- Panel Type - IPS, Full HD (1080p) 1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz, Response Time - 8 ms (grey-to-grey normal); 5 ms (grey-to-grey fast)
- Input Connectors - HDMI, VGA
- Does NOT have VESA Mount
4. Spectre C278W-1920R
This is a perfect monitor for Nintendo switch. It has impressive 1800CR screen curvature design which looks very attractive. This monitor has a 27-inch size but the price is as much as 24-inch monitor. 27-inch LCD display has full HD (1920×1080) resolutions. It has 1780 wide viewing angle.
It has 5ms response time and refresh rate of 75Hz. So you can enjoy games with fast movements and there is no lag issue. Brightness is great and the color quality is awesome. It is a multitasking monitor so it is very useful for daily users. The connections ports are HDMI, VGA and Displayport. It comes with built-in speakers. It is also VESA mountable. This is a very popular monitor in Amazon among the customers. So overall this budget-friendly monitor is good for Nintendo switch.
- 27 curved LED FHD monitor. OS Compatibility- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, macOS High Sierra, macOS Sierra, OS X El Capitan
- 1800R immersive curvature (very curved). Lamp Life- 50,000 Hours
- HDMI, DisplayPort, VGA and speakers
- Fast response time 5ms
- View angle: 178˚ (horizontal)/ 178˚ (vertical)
5. HP VH240a
This affordable monitor is great for Nintendo switch. The 24-inch display comes with an IPS panel and delivers full HD (1920×1080) resolution. Thin bezels and wide viewing angle offer fantastic visual. It has 5ms response time and 60Hz refresh rate. So you can easily enjoy games at fast speed and without lag.
This monitor covers 100% sRGB color gamut and supports 8-bit color depth for 16.7 million colors. OSD menu is easy to access and sensitive. Brightness is also fantastic. It lacks flicker-free technology but blue light filter allows you to use the monitor for long period. HDMI and VG ports are available for connections. It comes with built-in speakers. Due to ergonomic design, you can adjust height, tilt, swivel and pivot according to your need. It is also VESA mountable. So this low price monitor can be a great pick up for Nintendo switch.
- Resolution & Panel — 23.8-inch full HD monitor (1920 x 1080p @ 60 Hz) with 16:9 aspect ratio and an anti-glare matte IPS LED-backlit panel (2 million pixels, 16.7 million colors)
- Response Time — 5ms with overdrive for a smooth picture that looks crisp and fluid without motion blur
- Built-In Speakers — Integrated audio speakers provide great sound for your content (2 watts per channel)
- Thin Bezel-Less Frame — A thin and virtually frameless ultra-widescreen monitor provides a seamless multi-monitor set-up with 3-sided narrow bezels
- 4-Way Ergonomic Viewing — 90° rotation for horizontal (landscape) and vertical (portrait) viewing modes, adjustable height and tilt (-5° to 30°), and 178° positional viewing for the best quality at any angle
- Vesa Mounting — Mount the display on walls or brackets with a 100 meter VESA mounting pattern (mounting bracket not included)
- Connectivity — VGA and HDMI with HDCP support for laptop or multi-monitor setups. Includes: AC power cord and CD
- Compatibility — Plug and play for all OS such as Windows & Mac OS for laptop connectivity (Note: USB-C/Thunderbolt 3-to-HDMI adapters required for 2016 MacBook Pros or later)
- Responsibly made — Save your wallet with an Energy Star certified monitor that meets strict energy-efficiency guidelines and helps reduce your carbon footprint
- Warranty — 1-year limited warranty with 24-hour, 7 days a week web support when shipped from and sold by Amazon (user manuals and drivers included)
6. ViewSonic VP2468 – Best Portable Monitor For Nintendo Switch
This is one of the best portable monitor for nintendo switch. The 24-inch display delivers full HD (1920×1080) resolution and the panel is IPS type. It has a professional design with ultra-thin four-sided bezels. Wide viewing angle ensures colors are uniform from any angle. The refresh rate is 60Hz and response time is 5ms. It is great for play games fast and smoothly.
This monitor has gaming features which makes it beast for gaming and compatible with Nintendo switch. It has competent brightness and contrast levels. Color quality is also fantastic with 100% sRGB coverage. OSD buttons are serviceable and sensitive. You can use this monitor for photography, edit, design and multi-purpose. It has versatile connectivity with DisplayPort, Mini Displayport, Dual HDMI and 4x USB 3.0 ports. Blue light filter and flicker-free technology give eye protection. Ergonomic design allows you to adjust height, pivot, swivel and tilt according to your need and it is also VESA mountable. Overall this monitor is perfect for Nintendo switch.
- Professional monitor: full HD (1920x1080p) 60Hz Super clear IPS monitor deliver lifelike colors Perfect for graphic designers, photographers, video Editors and more
- Ultimate color accuracy: screen wide sRGB, EBU, smpte c, Rec. 709, dicom sim color uniformity, Delta e<2 accuracy, and a smooth palette of 4.39 trillion colors deliver precise, lifelike images
- Frameless digital canvas: A four sided ultra thin bezel shows off more of your masterpiece, and less of the monitor
- Hardware calibration: quick and Easy calibration ensures that the color displayed perfectly matches the original file
- Flexible connectivity: The VP2468 supports laptops, PCs, and Apple/Mac operating systems with HDMI 1.4, USB, DisplayPort (Daisy chain enabled), and Mini DisplayPort inputs
- Industry leading warranty: 3 year coverage with access to our US based customer service team
- Included in the box: LCD monitor, power Cable, Mini DP to DP cable, and USB 3.0 cable
7. ASUS VG245H
This is another fantastic monitor. The 24-inch display delivers full HD (1920×1080) resolution and the panel is PN type. We know the IPS panel is better to compare to PN. But in this price, this monitor offers a fast and smooth gaming experience, so it is not a big issue. Don’t worry about image quality, it has sharp and clear vision. It has a slim design and glossy and has a refresh rate of 75Hz and response time of 1ms.
It comes with AMD FreeSync technology. This feature is awesome for gaming without tearing. TraceFree technology minimizes ghosting. So it is beast monitor for gaming or Nintendo switch. It has the brightness of 250-nits and has 8-bit support for 16.7 billion colors. You can also use it for a different purpose. For connectivity, it has HDMI 1.4 and VGA port. Built-in speakers (2x2W) give brilliant sound quality. For your eye protection, there is a blue-light filter and flicker-free technology. The adjustable stand allows height, pivot, tilt, swivel adjustment. It is also VESA mountable. Undoubtedly this monitor is best for you.
- 1ms response time Featuring ASUS game Fast input technology and dual HDMI ports for a smooth console gaming experience
- ASUS Eye Care technology with flicker-free and blue light filter to minimize eye fatigue
- Ergonomic stand with full height/tilt/swivel/pivot adjustments to accommodate any desk
- Exclusive Game Visual & GAME plus functions to enhance color performance and control
- Free Sync/Adaptive Sync technology with 75 Hz refresh rate for a tear-free experience with AMD Radeon GPU
8. BenQ GW2480 – Best Cheap Monitor For Nintendo Switch
This is the best cheap monitor for nintendo switch. It has a glossy design and thin bezels. The 23.8-inch display gives full HD (1920×1080) resolution and the panel is IPS type. You will enjoy the sharp and clear quality image. It has a refresh rate of 60Hz and response time of 5ms. This sufficient for playing games fast and smoothly.
This monitor has a gaming feature which is great for Nintendo switch. Brightness and contrast levels are high. It has real-life color quality. There is a built-in sensor which can find lighting condition and adjust brightness level automatically. This monitor not only for gaming but also perfect for daily use. It comes with built-in speakers. The connection ports are DisplayPort 1.2, HDMI 1.4 and VGA port. Blue light filter and flicker-free technology reduce eye strain. So you can perform work for a long time. The only drawback is it has only tilt adjustment option. It is VESA mountable. So this budget-friendly monitor is an excellent pick up for Nintendo switch.
- 24 inch full HD 1080P IPS panel: 23. 8” full HD IPS widescreen with 1920x1080 resolution, 250 nits of brightness, built-in speakers
- Wide viewing angle: 178° wide viewing angle for clarity from any viewing angle
- Edge to edge slim bezel design: Ultra-slim bezel for virtually seamless multi-panel configurations for extended view, space-saving base, elegant design for home office
- Patented Eye-Care for extended use: Proprietary brightness Intelligence Adaptive technology adjusts brightness for comfortable viewing, low blue light and zero-flicker technology prevent headaches and eye strain. This eye tech delivers optimized images that are easy on your eyes.
- Integrated cable management system: neatly hides cables inside monitor stand; VESA wall mount: 100 x 100 (millimeter)
- Connectivity technology: Vga. Voltage rating - 100 - 240V, response time - 8ms, 5ms(GtG), refresh rate - 60Hz
9. Dell S2418H
This is one of the top-rated monitors from Dell. This monitor is the perfect choice for great visual and Nintendo switch. It has an elegant design and modern look. The 24-inch display gives full HD (1920×1080) resolution and panel is IPS type. With thin bezels and wide viewing angle, it offers crystal clear vision. It has a response time of 6ms and refresh rate of 60Hz.
This monitor has AMD FreeSync technology. So anyone can play games without ghosting or tearing. So these all gaming features make the monitor awesome for gaming and Nintendo switch. It covers 99% of sRGB color gamut so color quality is top. There is a built-in stereo speaker which gives brilliant sound quality. Blue light filter and flicker-free technology ensure full eye protection. Connection ports are HDMI 1.4 and VGA. Unfortunately, it has limited ergonomic adjustment and it is not VESA mountable. Overall this monitor is a fantastic option for you.
- 24 Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution antiglare LED monitor, 60Hz refresh rate
- 5 ms response time: Delivers solid performance for precise gaming and video work.
- 2 HDMI inputs: Allow you to set up DVD players and other AV sources for a clear, high quality audio and video signal.
- 178° horizontal and vertical viewing angles: Allow you to view the screen from a wide range of angles.
- 8,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio (1,000:1 typical): Ensures images are crisp and clear with deep blacks and bright highlights.
10. Dell D3218HN
We will close our list by this monitor. It is an excellent option for Nintendo switch in a good budget. It has a solid structure and thin bezels. The 25-inch display delivers full HD (1920×1080) resolution with IPS panel. With a wide viewing angle, the visual quality is clear and sharp. It has a response time of 4ms and refresh rate of 60Hz. So you can enjoy the games without buffering.
The features are makes this monitor awesome for gaming and compatible with Nintendo switch. It has the brightness of 250-nit. It covers 100% sRGB color gamut and supports 8-bit color depth for 16.7 million colors. This monitor is also great for photography, editing and other activity. OSD menu is sensitive and useful. But it is not too much user-friendly. Blue light filter and flicker-free technology reduce eye fatigue so you can perform for long period. The connection ports are DVI, VGA and HDMI. Drawbacks are it has only tilt adjustment and it is not VESA mountable. So this affordable monitor is a superb choice for Nintendo switch.
- Get a great viewing experience at a superb value with the stylish Dell 32 Monitor
- This 31.5-inch monitor offers a great viewing experience, with Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution, and vibrant colors across an ultra-wide 178°/178° viewing angle
- Choose the Dell 32 Monitor which comes with efficient features that meet your computing needs
- 60 hertz
How To Choose The Best Monitor For Nintendo Switch?
Resolution: For Nintendo switch, full HD resolution monitor is enough. It will be a waste of money if you buy 4K resolution monitor.
Panel type: Most monitors have panel type one of them (IPS, VA and TN). The IPS panel has the best color accuracy and image quality. VA panels have great contrast ratio. TN panel has low input lag and fast response time. For Nintendo switch, IPS panel is the best option.
Refresh rate and response time: for Nintendo switch refresh rate is 60Hz and response time less than 8ms is sufficient.
AMD FreeSync: If your monitor has AMD FreeSync technology then you can enjoy gaming without tearing or shuttering. But for Nintendo switch it is not necessary. But if you like to spend some money then you can go for it.
Connection ports: It must have HDMI port. With HDMI if it has VGA port then brilliant.
In this buying guide we discuss the 10 best monitor for Nintendo switch. We did a lot of research and prepare this list. We give our best to give the best review. You can easily pick up the perfect one according to your budget and need. Hope this buying guide will help you. Thank you!
Also Read: Best Monitor For Web Development