With so much choice out there, it can be hard to make the right buying decision. That’s why we’ve put together this handy guide to the best monitor for video conferencing you can find today.
Video conferencing is a method with which you can communicate with multiple people through electronic devices. In modern busy days, it is quite difficult for everyone to participate in a meeting at the same place in the same time. So with the help of this method, you can attend or communicate with others from your home. You will be able to connect with others from any corner of the world if an internet facility is available. It not only save your money but also save your travel time. There are various monitors available for video conferencing. So in this article, we have discussed the best monitor for video conferencing 2022 which will help you to pick up a perfect monitor for video conferencing.
Our Top Picks Best Monitor For Video Conferencing 2022:
We have enlisted the best monitor for video conferencing 2022 for you that will give you the ultimate experience. Our team of experts has done extensive research and has come up with a list of these monitors with endless features.
1. Dell P2419H – Best Dell Monitor For Video Conferencing
The Dell P2419H looks like a simple design and provides lots of features. It has a built-in 2MP full HD infrared camera with facial recognition, 1780/1780 wide viewing angle will offer a perfect view. There are also 5W front speakers, noise-canceling microphones, and call-centric hardware buttons. It has thin borders so you can connect 2 or 3 monitors together easily.
The monitor provides an anti-glare, glimmer-free experience, and reduces blue light emission. Security lock slot and anti-theft stand lock available. It also offers smooth and high-resolution video quality.
With the help of an adjustable stand and VESA compatibility, you can adjust and customize the viewing with your own need. Its design is made in such a way that it will get protection. You can connect it with various devices like USB3.0, USB 2.0, VGA, DP, and HDMI. So overall it is a good monitor for your video conferencing.
- More room to work: Free up valuable desk space with a thin monitor profile and a small monitor base; Contrast ratio: 1000:1
- Consistent and rich colors: A wide viewing angle enabled by in-plane switching technology lets you see vibrant colors—no matter where you sit
- Expand your efficiency: The three-sided ultrathin bezel design lets you enjoy an uninterrupted view of your content across multiple monitors
- This TUV certified monitor has a flicker-free screen with comfort view, a feature that reduces harmful blue light emissions. Its designed to optimize eye comfort even over extended viewing
- 60 hertz
2. ASUS VK278Q – Best Monitor For Video Conferencing
The ASUS VK278Q is also one of the best monitor for video conferencing. With a full HD LED monitor with an HDMI interface is provides a fantastic image and color quality. It is slim, stable, and durable. Splendid video intelligence technology improves brightness, color, contrast, and sharpness 6 preset video modes can be selected via the onboard monitor menu.
It has a 27-inch widescreen full HD display, dual 3W speakers, built-in 2MP webcam, and 2ms quick response which provides high quality and smooth video resolution. The dynamic constant ratio is 1M:1.
Moreover, its PIP (Picture-in-Picture) function allows 2 different displays to be viewed at the same time which can activate through a single press from the keyboard. The monitor is VESA mountable. The LED backlight will provide energy-efficient operation and brighter luminance.
- 27-inch Wide Screen Full HD display with 2ms quick response time and Built In Dual 3W Speaker delivers high quality and smooth visual / audio enjoyment
- Embedded digital HDMI, D-Sub, DisplayPort, DVI-D inputs. it enables the most advanced graphic cards/ computers connection. Brightness(Max) : 300 cd/㎡
- Exclusive Splendid Video Intelligence Technology automatically optimize image quality with intelligent color, brightness, contrast and sharpness. 10,000,000:1 ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio to deliver crisp and defined images
- Offers PIP(Picture in Picture) function(via hotkey) and has the capability to display images of two different signals at the same time. Compliance and Standards- BSMI, CB, CCC, CE, C-Tick, EK,, ErP, FCC, Gost-R, J-MOSS, PSB, RoHS, UL/cUL, VCCI, WEEE, WHQL (Windows 8, Windows 7)
- Power Consumption : Power Consumption < 30.2 Watt, Power Saving Mode < 2 Watt. ASUS Rapid Replacement: 3 Years Warranty
3. Samsung QB55R
It is another excellent monitor for video conferencing. It has a slim design so that you can mount and install it wherever you want. The 55-inch display featuring fantastic video quality of 4K ultra HD with dynamic crystal color, lifelike color. It also has built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity.
The Samsung QB55R is fully compatible with Cisco WebEx Room Kit products. You will experience a crystal-clear display is made up of billion color shades, 64x of conventional UHD displays. With 4K HD video resolution and 350-nit brightness, it will provide fine color, high brightness, and sharp contrast. So you will enjoy the best quality picture and video. Samsung’s System-On-Chip (SoC) technology and the integrated media player will give you access to an all-in-one digital signage solution.
- 55-Inch Display features 4K UHD picture quality with dynamic Crystal Color for crystal clear, lifelike color; 3-year
- Cisco WebEx room kit compatible for a powerful conferencing solution; built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth allows for control and content sharing via tablets and mobile phones
- Intelligent UHD upscaling ensures the highest picture quality for both standard and high definition content
- Slim, elegant design for easy-to-mount installation and clean cable management
- System-on-chip (SoC) technology and embedded media player provide an all-in-one digital signage solution
4. HP EliteDisplay E243M
HP EliteDisplay E243m monitor is lightweight and set in with HD webcam and speakers. Its 23.8” LED monitor with IPS panel has a full HD resolution of 1920×1080. The IPS technology will give you a wide viewing angle of up to 178 degrees. With adjustable swivel, height (up to 150mm), and tilt stand you can comfortably adjust it in various ways.
You can expand your productivity with uninterrupted views of one screen or man with a 3-sided micro-edge bezel that supports virtually seamless arrays. It has a constant ratio of 1000:1. It also supports 5ms response time and 60Hz refresh rate. So you will enjoy excellent picture quality. Another great feature is that pivot rotation that grants you the ability to switch between portrait and landscape.
- HP EliteDisplay E243m
- LED monitor - 23. 8 (23. 8 viewable)
- IPS - 250 cd/m² - 1000: 1 - 5 ms
- HDMI and VGA,
- Smart Buy
5. ASUS PB328Q – Best Computer Monitor For Video Conferencing
The ASUS PB328Q is also the best computer monitor for video conferencing. The 32”75Hz monitor features a WQHD resolution of 2560×1440. And, the IPS panel technology will offer 1780 wide viewing angles. With the help of an adjustable stand, you can adjust its view position. So you will get a comfortable view. Monitor has an LED backlight so it provides anti-glare, flicker-free performance and it also reduces blue light emission, so your eye will get full protection.
With 100% sRGB color gamut, 10-bit color, and 12-bit lookup table it delivers excellent quality images with dynamic color, lifelike color. Picture-in-Picture (PiP) and Picture-by-picture (PbP) functionality let you view content from multiple sources simultaneously. It is also connectivity versatile, you can connect with HDMI, D-Sub, DisplayPort, Dual-link DVI-D and USB 3.0, etc.
- 178 Degree/178 Degree ultra wide-viewing-angle eliminates color shift for excellent visual performance
- ASUS Eye care technology with TUV certified Flicker free and Blue Light Filter for less Eye fatigue; Ergonomically-designed stand with Tilt,Swivel,Pivot,Height adjustment plus wall-mount capability for comfortable viewing position
- Provides 100% sRGB color space with WQHD resolution (2560x1440)
- Extensive connectivity with HDMI , D-Sub, DisplayPort, Dual-link DVI-D and USB 3.0 x 4.
- Eye care Monitor with VA Display LCD panel and LED backlight
6. ViewSonic VX3211-4K
It is a perfect monitor for video conferencing as well as gaming. It is a slim bezel design that enables easy configuration of multi-screen setups with a sleek, fashionable look that stands out in any setting. The 4K UHD (3840×2160) screen with MVA display technology and 60Hz frame rate deliver an extraordinary experience. Monitor displays a wide NTSC color gamut of up to 95% for HDR10 content. It has a contrast ratio of 80M:1.
You can able to easily connect it through the HDMI port and DisplayPort inputs. The picture-in-Picture (PiP) feature will allow you to do two things simultaneously. AMD FreeSync technology will give a smooth gaming experience in high graphics. Flicker-free technology and the blue light filter will reduce stress from your eye. Power cable and HDMI cable are available in the box. So it is a great option for video conferencing.
- Form & Function: with modern design, 4K UHD (3840x2160p) resolution, and premium panel, This monitors look as good as it performs
- Large screen: see all and do all from a single monitor; for any office application ranging from document editing to home entertainment
- HDR10 content support: displays videos as they are intended to be seen – giving you a fuller, more immersive viewing experience. Brightness- 300 cd/m2 (Typ).Physical with stand (mm)- 729.7mm (W) x 495.5mm (H) x 230.31mm (D). Physical without stand (mm)- 729.7mm (W) x 432.8mm (H) x 64.32mm (D)
- Smooth gaming: AMD Free Sync technology enables smooth frame rates to aid you in battle
- Flexible connectivity: The VX3211-4K-MHD supports laptops, PCs, and Macs with HDMI 2.0, and DisplayPort inputs
- Industry-leading warranty: 3-year coverage with access to our US-based customer service team
- Included in the box: LCD monitor, power Cable, and HDMI cable
7. LG 34WK650-W
This ultra-slim bezel design monitor is a great option for video conferencing. It has a 34” display, an aspect ratio of 21:9, and a resolution of 2560×1080. The monitor is compatible with HDR10 high dynamic range, supporting specific levels of color and brightness which exceed the capabilities of the normal monitor. The AMD FreeSync technology with a 5ms response time and 75Hz frame rate also make it excellent for smooth and lag-free gaming.
It can cover above 99% of the sRGB color spectrum. You will also get 5W premium stereo speakers with MaxxAudio which enhances the immersive experience by 2x. It is also flicker-free and reader mode is also available, so it will reduce blue light and gives relax on your eye. On-screen controls are easy to access. So it will be a great option.
- 34 inch ultrawide 21:9 full HD IPS monitor with HDR 10 and amd freesync (2018)
- HDR10 compatible; Tilt (Angle): 5 to15 Degree
- AMD free sync technology
- sRGB 99 percent color gamut
- On Screen control with screen split
8. HP EliteDisplay E240C – Best Monitor For Video Conferencing
It is another great option for video conferencing. 23.8” screen will give you a full HD resolution of 1920×1080. There are a built-in webcam, microphone, and premium dual-speakers to experience excellent quality video. With swivel and adjustable height tilt (up to150 mm), you can easily and comfortably adjust the position of the monitor.
LED backlight LCD monitor will give energy efficiency and luminous. The aspect ratio is 16:9 and the contrast ratio is 1000:1. The IPS panel is available. Controls are easy to access. It is connectivity versatile with HDMI, DisplayPort, USB, and VGA. Lastly, its slim, light, and portable design make it great for users.
- 23.8 Full-HD (1920x1080) EliteDisplay
- Meet with colleagues and clients in real-time with a display that’s Certified for Skype for Business with an HD webcam, microphone, and dual-speaker premium stereo sound that connects digitally over USB
- Create your ideal workspace with adjustable tilt and swivel settings and an impressive 150 mm height adjustment range
- Connect to a range of PCs and devices with HDMI, DisplayPort, VGA, and USB inputs
9. HP Pavilion 3TN79AA
It is one of the best and top-rated monitors for video conferencing, designing, and gaming. The 27” monitor has a sleek and simple design. It has a full HD 1080 display with a thin bezel of just 0.5”. Another great feature is that the monitor is IPS-based. It comes with also built-in speakers, microphones, and private cameras.
Monitor has 20 degrees back tilt, so you can easily be positioned according to your need. The monitor is VESA mountable which comes with connectivity versatile with HDMI, VGA, and DVI. VESA mounting will help you to set in on the wall. So it is also another excellent option for video conferencing with gaming.
- Brand new and authentic HP products ship from and are sold by Amazon.com (check above).
- Full HD display / 1080p display: Be prepared for brilliant visuals and crisp images with the unforgettable quality of this stunning FHD display.
- Audio by B&O PLAY: HP speakers, custom-tuned in collaboration with experts at Bang & Olufsen, deliver rich, authentic sound. Don’t just listen –let the immersive experience move you.
- HP Privacy Camera: The pop-up camera and microphone are only enabled when in use, securing your privacy.
- Off the desk and on the wall: The display is equipped with standard VESA mounting for showcasing on a wall.
10. Acer R240HY Bidx – Best TV Monitor For Video Conferencing
This 23.8” best tv monitor for video conferencing 2022 is perfect for you. This monitor comes with an IPS screen with full HD 1920×1080 resolution and a zero-frame design. The monitor has also featured like response time of 4ms and a 60Hz frame rate. The zero-frame design will offer you a unique experience of visualization and you able to add 2 or more monitors side-by-side comfortably. IPS technology will provide premium color performance at any viewing angle.
It has a 1780 wide viewing angle and brightness is 250 nit. You can easily adjust it from -50 to 150 easily to enjoy a comfortable view position. Flicker-less technology is available and blue-light protection will give relaxation to your eye. Its EcoDisplay design emphasizes recyclability, waste reduction, energy efficiency, and safety. It is also ENERGY STAR certified and mercury-free which makes it energy friendly with a power consumption of just 25W.
- 23. 8 Full HD IPS widescreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Response time: 4ms, refresh rate: 60Hz, Pixel Pitch: 0. 2745 millimeter. 178 degree wide viewing angle, display colors: 16. 7M
- The Zero frame design provides maximum visibility of the screen from edge to edge.
- Signal inputs: 1 x HDMI, 1 x DVI (withHDCP) & 1 x VGA. Does not support HDCP 2. 2, the version This monitor supports is HDCP 1. 4
- No picture visible using the OSD menu, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default settings. Brightness is 250 nit. Operating power consumption (energy Star): 25 W
11. Scepter Curved UltraWide
This 34” LED monitor has a great look with premium features. It is perfect for both video conferencing and gaming. The LED monitor will offer 2560×1080 pixels resolution. It has an 80Hz refresh rate which sometimes can go up to 100Hz, a 320 cd/m2 contrast ratio, and a 6ms response time. Another great feature is its brilliant color performance. Built-in speakers are given.
It has a 1500R degree curved design. FPS and RTS Sceptre’s custom set display setting is perfect for gaming. Its adaptive sync technology closes the gap between the graphics cards and monitors. Anti-flicker and blue light protection will give relaxation to your eye. The Tiltable display tilts 150 backward and 50 forward so you can find a comfortable position. It is also VESA wall mountable. So overall it is a perfect option for you.
- Ultra wide ultra slim curved 21 9 immerses the attention of a larger audience with a 34 inch screen that accurately resembles the contours of the human eye
- 1500R curvature the 1500R degree curved design immerses you completely into the gaming landscape allowing you to spot all threats and opportunities before all of your competitors
- Adaptive Sync Adaptive Sync is a technology that closes the gap between the graphics cards and the Monitors refresh rates eliminating image tearing and stuttering in the process
- Up to 100Hz refresh rate with 100Hz refresh rate images change faster and smoother than the standard reducing screen tearing.Brightness:320 cd/m2
- Blue light shift reduce your MONITORS Blue light to protect you from eye fatigue irritation and strains This enables you to work on you documents watch movies or play games more comfortably for extended periods
- Edgeless design edgeless design completely immerses you in all the captivating action and wondrous Scenery that 2560 x 1080 resolution and 85Hz refresh rate have to offer
- Multiple Ports three HDMI and ONE DisplayPort each accelerate refresh rate up to 85Hz providing the visual edge you need to defeat the competition during all of your gaming exploits Connect your favorite audio devices with audio out
- Fps-rts FPS and RTS are Sceptre custom set Display settings Built for an enhanced gaming experience Fps (first person Shooter) RTS (real-time strategy)
- Tiltable Display a Display that tilts 15° backward and 5° forward allows you to find a sweet spot that bridges clarity and comfort
- Fast response time playing Fast action games and watching action adventure movies always require fast and accurate Pixel response from an LED With quick Response times ghosting and blurring are reduced so the user can enjoy the display with clarity and precision
12. Philips 322E1C Curved Monitor
This 32-inch curved frameless monitor is excellent for video conferencing. The screen is enough large, you can split-screen with it and synchronize it with multiple monitors. Its curved display design will give you an immersive experience. It has built-in speakers. The 3-sided frameless design with ultra-narrow borders allows for minimal distractions and an optimal multi-monitor setup. VA display delivers awesome picture quality with a wide viewing angle.
It has a 1780 wide-angle, so you will get a comfortable view. Its flicker-free technology, LED backlight screen, and blue light protection mode will protect your eye and give relaxation. Cable management reduces cable clutter for a neat workspace. It is mercury-free and HDMI ensures universal connectivity.
- Philips E-Line 32 (31. 5 viewable) LED monitor with Full HD 1920x1080
- Curved (1500R) VA panel for wide-viewing angles and accurate color reproduction (102% sRGB) with immersive viewing experience
- 4ms response time, 75Hz refresh rate and Adaptive-Sync technology provides fluid, artifact-free gaming performance
- HDMI, DisplayPort, VGA, and audio out connectivity + Wall mountable (VESA compatible)
- Peace of mind: Philips monitors come with 4-Year Advance Replacement in the United States, minimizing downtime
- 3-sided frameless design with ultra-narrow borders allow for minimal distractions and optimal multi-monitor setup
- LowBlue mode reduces harmful shortwave blue light for your wellbeing + Flicker-Free technology regulates brightness and reduces eye fatigue
- Special designed channel in monitor stand for easy cable management and consealment
How To Choose The Best Monitor For Video Conferencing?
When you will purchase a monitor you will invest a big amount of money. So you must choose a perfect monitor for you. We discussed the 12 best monitor for video conferencing. Now we will discuss some factors to choose a perfect monitor.
1. Room Size:
Conference rooms can vary dramatically in size from the small team huddle room to the huge all-hands auditorium.
- Small Huddle Room – 42” – 50” screen
- Conference room- 42” – 60” screen
- Auditorium – HD projector
So if fewer people and a small room then choose a small monitor. If more people and bigger rooms then choose a big monitor. So choose the monitor according to your room size.
2. Dual Displays:
It is important is video conferencing. With this feature, you are able to view the participants and share the data simultaneously.
3. Display Type:
The 2 major types of display are:
- Light Emitting Diode (LED): This is more energy-friendly and displaying more color and contrast.
- Liquid Crystal Display (LCD): It is lighter and offers excellent image quality. It has also long battery life
Your monitor should offer 4K or HD quality video resolution. High resolution means better quality picture performance. You will enjoy excellent video quality for your conferencing
5. Mounting Height:
The ideal height of the monitor will give you a comfortable view position. If your monitor is placed at your eye level then you no need to strain your neck. So with the adjustable stand, you are able to find the best position for your monitor.
6. Wide View Angle:
A wide view angle will offer you a comfortable position for viewing. So it is important to point
Your monitor should have built-in speakers to experience great sound quality. If there are built-in speakers then you no need to invest money in buying additional speakers.
8. Your Budget:
Lastly, it all depends on your budget. We already discuss monitors in different budgets.
We have discussed the best monitor for video conferencing. All of these are from different brands and various budgets. We also discuss how to choose the best monitor for you. These monitors are perfect for you. I hope this buying guide will help you to choose a perfect monitor for video conferencing.
Also Read: Best Wifi Extender For Long Range