With so much choice out there, it can be hard to make the right buying decision. That’s why we’ve put together this handy guide to the best laptops for video conferencing for 2021 you can find today.
Video conferencing is a very popular method. It allows you to communicate with multiple people through electronic devices. In modern busy days, it is quite difficult for everyone to participating in a meeting or conference at the same place at the same time. So with the help of this method, you can attend or communicate with others from your home. You will able to connect with others from any corner of the world if the internet facility is available. It not only save your money but also save your travel time.
For video conferencing you need a laptop which has brilliant quality picture resolution and also good quality sound. Moreover, you will buy a laptop not only for video conferencing but also other activities. So you must choose a laptop which comes with great quality features. In the market, you will find different types of laptop. So it is very hard to find out a perfect laptop for your video conferencing. In this article, we will discuss the top 10 best laptops for video conferencing and you will able to pick up the best laptop for you easily.
Our Top Picks Best Laptops for Video Conferencing:
We have enlisted the best laptops for video conferencing for you that will give you the ultimate experience. Our team of experts has done extensive research and have come up with the list of these laptops with endless features.
|Check Best Price|
|Check Best Price|
|Check Best Price
|Check Best Price|
|Check Best Price|
|Check Best Price|
|Check Best Price|
|Check Best Price|
|Check Best Price|
|Check Best Price|
1. Apple Macbook Air
Apple is a renowned brand and Apple Macbook Air is an awesome laptop with amazing features. It is lightweight and also has a compact and ultra-durable aluminium construction with powerful specs. The MacBook also considered as one of the best laptop Skype call. It has a 13.6-inch widescreen display with 1440 by-I900 resolution. The screen comes with IPS panel and LED-backlit technology. So you will enjoy sharp image quality.
It is powered by Intel Core i5 processor which can go up to 2.9 GHz of clock rate with 3MB shared L3 cache. Its Intel HD graphics 6000 card is great and very helpful. You can easily run your software and also able to enjoy video conferencing smoothly.
This laptop has 8GB RAM with 1600 MHz frequency and in storage slot, it has 128GB SSD. So you will get a sufficient amount of space and boost performance. It also has Face Time clarity. It has a Mac OSX system which supports so many apps like Skype, Google Dup, Amazon Alexa, WhatsApp and other. In connectivity slot, it comes with 2 USB 3 ports, Thunderbolt 2 port, MagSafe 2 power port and SDXC card slot. Lastly, it has an incredible battery life (up to 12 hours). So it will be a perfect choice if you have some extra budget.
- Stunning 13.3-inch Retina display with True Tone technology
- Backlit Magic Keyboard and Touch ID
- Tenth-generation Intel Core i3 processor
- Intel Iris Plus Graphics
- Fast SSD storage
- 8GB of memory
- Stereo speakers with wider stereo sound
- Two Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports
- Up to 11 hours of battery life
- Force Touch trackpad
2. Microsoft Surface Pro 6
This is another great laptop for your video conferencing and other work. It is durable, lightweight and has an incredible design. It has amazing features which make it the best laptop for Skype call. The 12.3” PixelSence touch-screen display provides 2736×1824 resolutions. You will enjoy the awesome visual experience and dual microphones offer you excellent sound quality.
It is integrated by Intel Core i5 8250U Processor. For graphics, it has Intel HD Graphics 620 Processor. Its operating system allows you to easily handle various kinds of software and apps with fast performance. Integrated graphics card also available. There is also great brightness and colour contrast.
It is capable to run high CPU consumer program easily. It has 8GB RAM and 128GB of space. This laptop also has another version with 16GB RAM, 1TB space and Intel i7 processor. So you will get plenty of storage with huge storage. It is a best-in-class laptop with the versatility of a studio and tablet.
The Microsoft Surface Pro 6 comes with 5.0MP front-facing camera with 1080p Skype HD video and 8.0MP rare-facing autofocus camera with 1080p full HD video. It has long time battery service. It confirms you all-day battery life with almost 13.5 hours of video playback. So overall this is an excellent option for video conferencing and other activities.
- A best in class laptop with the versatility of a studio and tablet
- More power — now with the new 8th Generation Intel Core processor
- Ultra slim and light, starting at just 1.7 pounds
- All day battery life, with up to 13.5 hours of video playback
- Pair with our Signature Type Cover* in luxurious Alcantara material and rich colors for a full keyboard experience. Sensors :Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, Gyrosc
3. ASUS VivoBook 15 Thin and Light – Best Laptops for Video Conferencing
The Asus VivoBook is one of the best laptops for video conferencing. It has a compact size, great design and also lightweight. In comes with 15.6” full HD (1920×1080) 4-way NanoEdge display with great 88% screen-to-body ratio. So you will enjoy a stunning visual experience. Its backlit keyboard with fingerprint sensor will give you amazing late-night performance.
This laptop is powered by the latest 10th generation Intel Core i3 1005G1 CPU (4M cache, up to 3.4 GHz). The Intel UHD graphics processor offers fantastic graphics performance and makes your works comfortable. It has windows 10 in S mode operating system. So you can easily install apps from Microsoft store and if any app is unavailable in-store then you can easily install it by switch out S mode.
It has 8GB DDR4 RAM and 128GB PCle NVMe M.2 SSD storage facility. Its Ergolift design gives improves typing position. It has brilliant connections like USB 3.2 Type-C, USB 3.2 Type-A, USB 2.0 and HDMI; Gigabit Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac). Lastly, it has a long battery life and fast charging (60% in 49 minutes). So overall it will be a great choice for video conferencing.
- 15.6 inch FHD 4 way NanoEdge bezel display with a stunning 88% screen-to-body ratio
- Powerful AMD Quad Core Ryzen 5 3500U Processor (2M Cache, up to 3.6 GHz)
- AMD Radeon Vega 8 discrete graphics with Windows 10 Home
- 8GB DDR4 RAM and 256GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
- Ergonomic backlit keyboard with fingerprint sensor activated via Windows Hello
- Exclusive ErgoLift design for improved typing position
- Comprehensive connections including USB 3.2 Type-C, USB 3.2, USB 2.0, HDMI, and Wi-Fi 5 (802.11
4. LG Gram 17Z990-RAAS9U1
It is another excellent laptop for video conferencing as well as other activities if you have some budget. Its 15.6” display delivers full HD (1920×1080) resolution with LED-backlit technology. The screen also comes with IPS touch-screen. So you will enjoy a fantastic visual experience.
It is powered by 1.8 GHz Intel Core i7-8565U processor. For graphics, it has Intel UHD graphics 620 cards. It has windows 10 operating system. So you will able to perform your necessary jobs easily and also can run various software. It has 16GB DDR4 RAM and 1TB (512GB x 2) storage space. So you will get boost performance with a huge amount of storage. So it is great for your video call experience.
It has Thunderbolt 3 USB-C, USB 3.0 and fingerprint reader. The fingerprint reader will provide you with extra security. It offers an amazing feature of an incredible 18.5 hours battery life. Lastly, it is lightweight (2.1 pounds) and has a fantastic design. So undoubtedly it is a perfect choice for you.
- 8th Gen. Intel Core i7 Processor (i7-8565u)
- 17 inch WQXGA (2560 x 1600) IPS display
- 72Wh Lithium battery (Up to 19.5 hours)
- 16GB RAM & 1 TB (512GB x 2) NVMe SSD
- Thunderbolt 3 interface
- Windows home
5. Dell Inspiration 15.6” Laptop – Best Budget Laptop for Video Conferencing
The Dell Inspiration 15.6” is the best budget laptop for video conferencing. It has a compact and great design. It comes with a 15.6-inch display which delivers 1366×768 resolutions with LED-backlit and HD panel. So you will enjoy bright, crisp and clear image quality.
It is powered by AMD A6-9200 processor which is a dual-core processor and works on 2.0 GHz clock rate. It has Intel HD graphics 4000. The operating system is windows 10, so overall these all features give you amazing performance and you able to perform your work easily. In contrast to Chromebooks, you will be getting tons of application software support and freedom customization.
This laptop has 4GB RAM and 500GB HDD of storage. It has less RAM compare to others because it comes at a low price. But don’t worry it is sufficient for your various tasks, video conferencing and you also get a good amount of storage. Lastly, it has a good battery life (5.3 hours). So overall it will be a fantastic choice in low budget.
- 15.6 display; Typical 1366 x 768 HD resolution. Energy-efficient LED backlight. AMD Radeon R4
- AMD A6-9200 Dual-Core Processor - 1MB Cache - 2.0GHz boost up to 2.8GHz
- 8GB DDR4 Memory, 256GB SSD Storage
- Headphone Jack: Yes; Number of USB Ports (Total): 3; Number of USB 2.0 Type A Ports: 1; Number of USB 3.0 Type A Ports: 2; Number of HDMI Outputs (Total): 1; DVD-RW
- Windows 10 Home 64-
6. Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 14” Laptop
It is a top-rated laptop and a great option for your video conferencing. It has 14-inch FHD full HD display (1920×1080) with IPS touch-screen and narrow bezel. So you will enjoy crisp, clear image quality and lag-free streaming. It has fantastic 3600 hinges, so you can convert this 2-in-1 laptop from a notebook to a tablet. This feature will help you in various ways.
It is integrated by 10th generation Intel Core i5 processor. It has Intel UHD graphics, which gives great graphics quality. These will supports various software for your work and gives you fast performance. Its 2 x 2W speakers deliver excellent audio performance. In the storage section, it has 8GB RAM and 128GB SSD storage.
There is a physical shutter on the webcam and fingerprint reader for extra privacy and security. In connectivity section it has 2×2 Wi-Fi 6 (802.11 ax) and Bluetooth 4.2 ports include 2 USB-A, 1 USB-C, HDMI, a 4-in-1 card reader and an audio jack. It has excellent battery performance and fast charging (80% in 1 hour). Lastly is it ultra-slim, lightweight and ultra-design.
However, there’s still no doubt that the Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 14” deserves its lofty spot on the best laptops for video conferencing list.
- Thin, light, and stylish – This 2-in-1 laptop weighs just 3.64 pounds and is only 0.82 thick. Its soft and comfortable to the touch, with a durable paint that creates a better user experience. Digital pen included
- The 10-point, 14-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS touchscreen allows the Lenovo Flex 5 14 2-in-1 laptop to be comfortable, fun, and easy to use. Its also great to look at, with 4-side narrow bezels
- The 360⁰ hinge lets you use your 2-in-1 touchscreen laptop in whatever mode works best for you; Use it in Laptop mode for everyday computing, Tent mode for sharing things, Stand mode for binge-watching, or Tablet mode for more intuitive interaction
- Enjoy up to 10 hours of battery life, plus quick charge to 80% in just 1 hour
- Powered by the AMD Ryzen 5 4500U mobile processor with Radeon graphics, you have the performance to do more, from anywhere. With more cores, youll experience responsiveness that leaps into action for productivity, gaming, and content creat
7. HP Spectre x360 4K Ultra HD – Best Laptop for Video Conferencing and Multitasking
HP Spectre x360 4K Ultra HD Laptop is undoubtedly one of the best laptop for video conferencing and multitasking. The 15.6” IPS anti-glare touch screen provides 4K (2840×2160) resolutions. It comes with HP Stylus Pen and screen has WLED backlight micro-edge touch screen. This makes the touch screen easier and more responsive. It will give you fantastic visual experience and audio performance.
It has powerful Intel i7 88565U processor, up to 4.6 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost technology. The operating system is windows 10. For graphics, it has NVIDIA GeForce MX150 graphics processing unit. These features are excellent for multitasking, running software, gaming, crafting and video conferencing. It also has 3600 flip-and-flop design.
The HP Spectre X360 has 16 GB DDR4 RAM and 512GB SSD storage for your document and files. It will offer you lag-free and boost performance. Full-size island-style backlit keyboard with numeric keyboard will give comfort when you use a keyboard and helpful in dim location. It is also connectivity versatile and multi-touch gesture support. So overall this laptop is a suitable choice for gaming and video conferencing.
- NEWEST 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8565U + NVIDIA GeForce MX150 (2GB GDDR5 dedicated), Windows 10 Home 64 - Dark Ash Color
- 16 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (2 x 8 GB), 512 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD, HP Wide Vision FHD IR Camera with integrated dual array digital microphone
- 15.6 diagonal 4K IPS eDP micro-edge BrightView WLED-backlit (3840 x 2160), HP Active Stylus and HP Sleeve included.
- Intel 802.11b/g/n/ac (2x2) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 Combo, Bang & Olufsen, dual speakers, HP Imagepad with multi-touch gesture support
- 1 Thunderbolt 3 (Data Transfer up to 40 Gb/s, DP1.2, HP Sleep and Charge); 1 USB 3.1 Type-C Gen 1 (Data Transfer up to 5 Gb/s, DP1.2, HP Sleep and Charge); 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 (HP Sleep and Charge); 1 HDMI; 1 headphone/microphone co
8. Huawei MacBook X Pro
It is another great laptop for video calling and other tasks. It comes with 13.6-inch full view 3K touch-screen display with 3000×2000 resolutions and 91% screen-to-body ratio. This screen also comes with bezel IPS technology, so you will enjoy the bezel-free, sharp and clear visual experience. It also provides a high-quality camera and quad microphone with speakers. The interesting fact that the camera is hidden in a key shape between the F6 and F7 keys, which offers great security.
It is integrated by 8th generation Intel Core i5 8250U processor and UHD620 graphics processor. The operating system is windows 10. So you will get fast performance, great graphics, various app and software running facility. It also has a fingerprint sensor for more security.
This laptop has 8GB RAM and 256GB SSD storage. So you will get a sufficient amount of storage and able to perform your necessary activities easily. It comes with compact Mate Dock 2.0: USB-A port, USB-C port, HDMI port and VGA port. It also includes 1 year Office 365 Personal. The battery life is excellent (average 12-14 hours). Lastly, it is slim, compact and lightweight.
Better yet, it also gets our vote as among the best laptops for video conferencing, especially from a value perspective.
- Worlds First FullView Display: Immersive 13.9-inch 3K touchscreen with 91% screen-to-body ratio, only 0.57-inch thin and weighs only 2.93 lbs., perfect for at-home or on-the-go computing
- Powerful Inside: Windows 10 Home Signature Edition with no bloatware. 8th Gen Intel Core i7 8550U processor + NVIDIA GeForce MX150 - boosts performance up to 40% over its predecessor
- Home Theater: 3K touchscreen with 3, 000 x 2, 000 resolution, 1500:1 contrast ratio and 260 PPI allow you to see vivid details when viewing HD content. 2nd Gen Dolby ATMOS for immersive audio
- One Touch Power Button: Enabling users to power on the notebook, finish identity authentication through Windows Hello and access the desktop in less than 8 seconds. Bluetooth - Bluetooth 4.1
- Includes compact Mate Dock 2.0: USB-A port, USB-C port, HDMI port and VGA port. Includes 1 year Office 365 Personal and 1 year manufacturer warranty.60Hz refresh r
9. Acer Chromebook R 11 – Best Chromebook For Video Conferencing
Acer Chromebook R 11 is an excellent laptop with various features which comes in low budget and great for video conference. It has an 11.6-inch HD display (1366×768 resolution) with high-brightness, LED-backlit IPS technology. Its screen also integrated with 10-point multi-touch screen. So you will get a good view angle, fantastic colour and visual performance.
This laptop is powered by Intel Celeron N3150 processor and Intel HD graphics. It will not able to handle all task but sufficient for jobs like video conferencing. But remember that it will offer great service at a very low price. It also comes with two built-in stereo speakers. So you will get a nice audio performance. It has 802.11ac Wi-Fi featuring MIMO technology (Dual band 2.4 GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, 1 USB 3.0 port, 1 USB 2.0 port, HDMI port with HDCP support.
It also has 4GB RAM and 32GB storage capacity. The amount of RAM and space is not high, but it will not affect your conferencing. This has 3600 convertible design so you can easily switch it on tablet or tent mode. It is an excellent feature for video calling. Lastly, it has excellent battery life (up to 10 hours). So overall it is the best chromebook for video conferencing in a limited budget.
- 11. 6 HD IPS 10-point multi-touch screen (1366 x 768)
- 4GB of DDR3L Onboard Memory and 32GB eMMC
- 802. 11ac WiFi featuring 2x2 MIMO technology (Dual-Band 2. 4GHz and 5GHz) and Bluetooth 4. 0
- Up to 10 Hours Battery Life, 1-USB 3. 0 port, 1-USB 2. 0 port and 1-HDMI port, Built-In HD Webcam, Google Chrome Operating System
- Intel Celeron N3060 Dual-Core Processor (Up to 2. 48G
10. Samsung Notebook 9 Pro
We will complete our list with this model. This is also one of the best laptops for video conferencing and other functions. It comes with 13.3-inch full HD (1920×1080) LED touch-screen. So it is great for hands-on control and awesome visual experience. Advanced stereo technology delivers excellent sound quality.
It is integrated by 8th generation Intel Core i7-8250U processor and for graphics, it has Intel UHD graphics 620 coprocessor. The Operating system is Windows 10. It is sufficient for multitasking, software running, video conferencing etc. The built-in fingerprint sensor will give you extra security. It has 3600 hinges so you can easily switch it between notebook and tablet. There are an Active pen and an HD webcam for unprecedented control.
This laptop has 8GB RAM and 256GB storage facility. So it will give boost performance and sufficient storage. It is excellent to fulfil your necessary activity. The backlit keyboard is brilliant for performance in dim light. It has 1 USB Type-C, 2 Thunderbolt 3, MicroSD, Bluetooth 5.0. It has also awesome battery life performance (up to 14 hours). Lastly, it has a premium design, solid quality. So overall it will be your excellent choice of laptop for video conferencing.
- Brilliant Full HD 15” 1080p TOUCHSCREEN for hands-on control with 360-degree flip-and-fold ROTATING display
- Latest 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8550U Processor 1.8GHz base up to 4.00 GHz with TURBO BOOST
- 16GB DDR4 memory; 256GB SSD; AMD Radeon 540 graphics card with 2GB dedicated memory
- Built-in S Pen; HD Webcam; 1x USB Type-C; 2x USB 3.0; HDMI; MicroSD, TPM security
- Backlit Keyboard; 802.11ac (2x2) B, A, G, and N supported, Bluetooth v
In this buying guide, we discussed the top 10 best laptops for video conferencing. This laptop has excellent features and amazing performance, so these are also useful for other activities. It will fulfil your necessary needs. In this list, you found laptops in both low and high price. So you can easily choose according to your budget.
Hope this article will help you to pick up a perfect laptop for video conferencing. Thank you!
Also Read: Best Monitor For Video Conferencing